Ice Princess

NAME: NURFARAHIN BINTI RAMLI
NO MATRIC: A14467
 ICE PRINCESS by Tim Flywell.

     The movie that I had watched is ice princess and I want to share why I love this movie because the movie is general to watch and very suitable to me as there as many moral values inside this movie. I love sport because it teaches me how important to keep our body healthy and through this also we can make many friends. The movie takes the ice skating sport as the main thing in this film. What is special about this is when we skating, there is the story when we dance it well. How beautiful it’s and I love it.
     Besides that, there are many song in this movie that encourage me and give me more spirit and confident to through all challenges that come in my life. Parents play important things to guide their children and if they force we do wants they want, we as the children should follow it because they know what is the best for their children. If we don’t like it, go and politely talks to them what we wants. In this movie, Harvard is her mother’s dream, not Casey’s. she loves ice skating but his mother wants she study until the final competition Casey can’t do it but when she see his mother come to see she play ice skating, it give she move confident and encourage her to do the best so her mother will proud to it.

     The character that I love in this movie is the heroin, Casey. She never gives up. It showed when she plays ice skating, once she falls, she wake up and more confident to go on. Moreover, she cares about his mother and she really doesn't want to hurt her mother’s feelings but she really loves skating so she slowly told her mother and at least their relationship better. Casey has a friend who is Gen. Gen has same situation but the different is Gen likes to school but his mother always ask her to do the training and skip the class for it. Lastly, in this movie also showed how important friendship to take cares each others. Casey and Gen were best friends and very keep their friendship until the end.

0 comments: