BE OPTIMIST




Happiness, depressed, victory and regret, all those kind of things colour  my life. One thing that kept flashback in my mind when I had been asked to write about a memorable event in my life is the day that I got my SPM result. It really affected me and perhaps it may be one of the reasons why I am here in the National University of Malaysia right now.

Everything was going smoothly that morning and even me did not felt anything neither nervous nor anxious. It was the day that SPM result was announced. I planned all the things that I wanted to do once I arrived my school especially meeting my friends and teachers. However, it turned out  the other way. I was very surprised with my result as it was really beyond my target. On that time, I could not think of any other than went home. I did not approached anybody after that. I could not  look at my parents faces. It seems like I could feel their disappointment even though they tried to console me. I kept crying almost all the day.

At night, I calmed down a bit as I had told my result to my teacher and friends that I closed to. Instead of my parents, they were also really good in motivating me. They even gave me some words to boost up my spirit back. I realized something when my friend reminded me that the gift from God is regarding our expectations. To be honest, I did not really confident that I would get a flying colours result even though my target was high enough.The feeling was  not the same when I sat for my PMR .

As the time goes by, I recognized that every single thing that happened in our life is really meant to us. There is always a good reason that makes it fall on us. We just need to be optimist and go through it.Learning process is not occurred in class only . There is always something precious that we could learn from our surrounding in our daily life. As for me, I recalled back things that I have done wrong and I will make sure that I will not repeat the same thing. Whenever I think back about this, it encouraged me to do much more better afterward.I learned my lesson. How about you?

2 comments: