My result is nothing...

    My result is nothing….
    
    I'd wake up early morning at five O’clock. I had been waiting for the day with anxiety and curiosity on that day. I took bath and prayed to god to grant my success and really hope that it becomes a reality. I was somewhat uneasy and restless. My mind was swinging between hope and fear. It was a strange stage of anxiety and expectation. My parents had high expectation on me. At the moment I was sure that I would pass and get the better result then before so my parents not disappointed with me again. I want to makes them happy. They are everything to me. I really feared that if I failed or lost division.
     After finished prayer, my mother called me to get breakfast. The newspaper-boy had not yet come. The sand of the time was running out. The sun is shining brightly. Now I get ready to school with hopes that all I want is fulfilled.
     All the students suddenly wake up and pay homage to principle. I startled and stopped daydreaming. My heart beat frequently more than normal. All hormones in the body ready to burst. My mind was blurred. This result will determine my future. I want to be the successful person. It was the first day of March. My result of S.P.M was to be declared on that day.
     My hands were shaking and heart throbbing. The principle announced the students who get straight A’s first. My best friend was the one of them. She much unexpected with what she get and her parents were very happy. Until the last names were announced, my name is not called. What a very disappointed I felt. I looked to my parents, they still waiting and smelling to me. For a while, my heart felt very relaxes. Now, it’s time for the rest students who no get their result. We queue up and waited for my turn.
     Dup! Dap! Dup! Dap! My heart was beat. With trembling hands I looked the certificate. I thanked to Almighty Allah for the success which he granted me. At least, I not get failed for the killer subjects like additional mathematics, biology, chemistry and physic because that subjects were very important to me to score better. Then I ran to my parents and gave them the good news to me. They was overwhelmed with joy and accepted what I get with an open heart and pleased with the conditions. All my friends past and get the better result. The percentage who failed was very small and less than before. Even the result I get is not the best one, yet my parents still give me a small present. To me, even it was a small presents, it was my precious thing that I want to keep for my life. My parents were the best and I will appreciate them.
     Arrived at home, my brother and sisters got up and rejoiced. The whole atmosphere of the house was at once changed. Relatives, grandfather and grandmother poured in to congratulate me. Tea and sweet were served to all who came. I started to cry. Even my result is not the best, the still came and congrats me like I get straight A’s. All were in jolly and happy mood. My mother prepared nice dishes for the lunch. Two of my friends were also invited to dinner. They all congratulated me. We embraced with each other and enjoy our dinner happily.
     That was the very memorable story that I can’t forget as it bring a spirit to me to be more hardworking and success for my future. Now, I’m students of universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia and I will try my best to graduate. Here, everything was in my hand and only I will decide who am I in next four year.







0 comments: