experiance of myself

1) I have finished a anatomy reported given by Encik Yahya
2) we have visited institude national sport at Bukit Jalil.
3) I have done mid sem test with satisfication
4) My mom has posted matric result certificate using `pos laju` currier that only take one day to arrive
5) Sarjan Hassan instructed me to give him SISPA member list,but I have forgotten it.
6) I have already invited all member in english class to become author of the blog,so that easy to post the            asignment.
7) My friend has gone to United Kingdom to continue his study to achive his ambition.
8) Faiz and I have repaired the motorcycle that has been accident at Jalan Pudu,
9) My bag that I brought everyday to class has broken,now I used brother bag`s to class.
10) I have saw horror accident at Jalan Tun Abdul Razak that involve car and lorry.


0 comments: