It's my life as NUR INANI AHMAD YUSOF



My name is NUR INANI.I was born on 8th of November in 1994,which mean I just turn 19 years old two weeks ago.i was raised in such beautiful state that rich with paddy field,KEDAH.My family can also consider as small familly which I only have elder sister.She still young and a post-graduated student in UPM.Besides,I only have my maternal grandmother also live with me since I am unborn.I have understanding and strict parent who is AHMAD YUSOF BIN MD SALLEH and SHAMSOL BINTI YAHAYA.Even,they only have two daughter,they never treat us easily or pampared us and they disciplined us very well.My mother and sister are my bestfriend which they know me well,although my friends assume me as talkative and sometimes hot-tempered.But,I am diferent person when I with my family.For me,MY FAMILY is my priority and I hope I can be a better person for them.

0 comments: