The most memorable moment in my life
NAME : NURUL AZIMAH BINTI NAEN
MATRIC NO. : A144663
SET : 35
THE MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT IN MY LIFE
During the semester holidays, my siblings and I were quite in the dumps because there was nothing to do and we
were bored at home. Out of the blue, my
parents decided to take us to the National Park in Pahang.
The Pahang National Park is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Malaysia. It is
known far and wide for its
beauty. As the saying goes, "Seeing is believing", I had yearned to go there for many years and it seemed
like my dream was coming true.
In Pahang, we stayed in a motel. It was a traditional building with lots of exquisite carvings and designs. The
next morning, we went to the National Park by jeep. The jalopy wheezed up and down the bumpy road, it was on the
verge of breaking down. When we
finally reached our destination, we heaved a sign of relief.
When I
stepped into the park, I was stunned. It was beautiful, more beautiful than I had ever imagined. Green trees towered over colourful flowers.Birds were chirping
and squirrels played on the mossy ground. Palm trees swayed their
leafy arms as the breeze blew, maybe a sign of welcome for us.
In the
National Park, it was very cool and peaceful. The
hectic days in the city were replaced by soothing walks and
recreational activities. Occasionally,
squirrels would playfully jump
on the back or rabbits would brush against the legs. Flowers
bloomed everywhere, dotting the green with red and yellow.
In the National Park, we can go for walks or go rafting in the crystal clear waters. My family
even visited a native village. The natives were simple and honest. They were kind-hearted and the guide even
taught us a few words in the
native language. I was really happy at that time because
I can spend my time with them.
The next
day, we packed our things and ready to go back to our home. Although we are
tired with this trip, we were excited to come again to National Park in Pahang.
Then, we went check out from motel. After breakfast, we returned home.
Altogether,
it was the most memorable moment in my life. The National Park in Pahang is truly an interesting place in Malaysia and I would not have missed the trip for
anything in the world. I can’t forget this memorable moment with my
lovely family in my life.
.jpg)

0 comments: