I am Nabilah


Nabilah , my name was given by my parents after I was born on 25th April 1994 at Pusrawi, Kuala Lumpur. I am the only child in my family. I loved to be the only one because my parents only give their fully attention on me besides other things. Despite this, I am an independent girl because I have lived in boarding school since 2007 until now. During holiday or weekend , I like to spend most of my time with my parents and sometimes I hang out with my ex-schoolmates or attend any beneficial programmes with them. I feel really grateful to have them as my friends because they are always there for me whenever I am happy or sad. However , I am quite a secretive person. I do not really know how to share all my feelings or problems with others though my parents. Sometimes I prefer to keep it myself. As the time flies, I wish to be an individual that gives benefit to society. I hope I can make my family proud of me.

0 comments: